Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fall Barn Party

With Halloween coming, pumpkins everywhere, and all those mums I keep seeing, wouldn't it be grand to host a barn party?  Maybe next year when my life slows down and my farm is in order.  It would be fun.  My horsey friends would love it!

Here are a few ideas.  Seems that the "barn party wedding theme" is alive and well.  If I were much younger and of the marrying age, it would be appropriate, but I think I'd prefer something more formal.  Anyway, take a look and maybe this will inspire a few others to put the party planning mode in full gear.

(From Bubby & Bean)


(From New England Fine Living.com)


(From Country Living)

Enjoy the lovely fall day!

1 comment:

  1. This is great looking, so much fun, and elegant without being stuffy..bet eveyone has a good time at a party like these!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...