Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Fall Favorites

I'm pleased to say that we're coming back, maybe not in full force, but when time allows, Horse Country Chic will blog.  I've missed it and I may have to get up an hour earlier every day to make this happen. Please be patient while we try to fit it all in.  There's much to catch up on but we'll start with fall fashions.  It's nippy at night, the horses are off night turnout and I think we can bring out the new fall clothes.  Maybe? I don't love fall like I do summer but here are a few picks from our end of the world.....

I bought a wrap dress when I was in New York a few weeks ago.  This is so retro but I simply love it and wore it very recently. So versatile, made of silk, can go almost year round.  And no I am not copying Kate!  This is not the one I bought but I know there will be more of these in my future.

 coat fetish did not go away.  Unfortunately.  There are two at J Crew that I adore.  There's just no room in coat closet for any more!  But somehow we'll find a way...



My love for Tory has not decreased either.  This one is the perfect size.
 And she's doing horses again this fall!

I tried this one on and loved it. It has leather arm patches and trim.  Very equestrian-like too! 
 


There's much more out there for fall, but at least this is a start.  Glad to be back but we'll be slower this time around. Less is always more.  Right?

8 comments:

  1. Yay! I am happy you are back! I have missed your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see a post from you in my "in box"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have you back. I echo the sentiments :)
    Pearce.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just poking around over here the other day and thinking, "GOSH, I miss this blog." So glad you are back!!! :)

    I want a wrap dress and I just happen to be visiting NYC on Sunday... hmm....

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad you are back! your blog is one of my favorites!! looking forward to reading more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Happy to see you back :) Missed your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...