Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Five Fab Gifts

My sister keeps asking for gift ideas, so I thought I'd help her out today by coming up with five fabulous gift ideas.  Christmas is only a little more than a month away.  Can you believe it?  This frigid cold weather is not helping either.  Who wants to shop when it's 10 degrees outside?  No one, except online.

You cannot go wrong with candles. If you need to buy something for someone you don't know well or need to take a hostess gift for Thanksgiving, for a dinner or cocktail party, this just works. I think these are just darling. The R. Nichols Glow Candles come in "mow," cruise, breath, bloom and surf.  See them here.

 

Loving this scarf, so holiday-like too from J Crew Factory.



These plates from Anthro will look great in the cabin or anywhere else for that matter.



And these have to be the cutest Christmas dishes I have seen in years.  Adorable!  Also from Anthro. 






Cocktail napkins make a great Christmas gift or hostess gift.  You can never have too many of these right?  I love these from Matouk.  They come in many colors too. You can find them here.

 Happy shopping!  Stay warm out there!

1 comment:

  1. I love that candle! I would love that as a mug actually! Thank you for this great post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...