Friday, April 3, 2015

Relaxed is In!

I am loving that the skinny jeans look is not the only hot trend in jeans.  Move over skinny and allow the more relaxed jean look that is on the streets of Paris and New York in a big way. While the skinny look is not "out" it's just not the only way to wear jeans. Acne Studios makes some of the best jeans (everyone swears by their fit and look) but the price point is very high.

I simply love the ways these jeans look and I bet they are comfortable. Also Acne Studio.


The shoes are great too. Since I don't wear heels, this length is perfect for sandals, loafers, tennis shoes, whatever!

J Crew also has some jeans that fall in this category although these have sold out in many sizes.

I also love these Alexander Wang jeans from Barneys:

Love the shoes too!

What jeans are you channeling right now?

1 comment:

  1. I still find it hard to beat a good pair of Wranglers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...