Thursday, April 28, 2016

Spring Soiree

The weather is warming and the patio furniture is out.  The plants were put out this past weekend so it's time for a spring soiree.

So how do I set my table? Let me count the ways.  I'd start with these adorable plates from Pottery Barn.  Love the colors and they'll go with so many things. And they are on sale!


These white plates from Juliska will work nicely with the colorful salad plates.  See them here.


Use these napkins from Ballard Designs.  See them here.


I'd add these cocktail napkins from One Kings Lane. I love a linen cocktail napkin. See them here.


I love the woven place mat look for outside, because they don't blow away in the wind, and they go with everything.  See these here.


Bunny Williams again? Yes, I know but I love this flatware!  See it here.


Add a little more color and whimsy with this glassware:

(See it here)
And I LOVE these wine glasses which go great with the navy cocktail napkins.  See them here.

You have no excuse to entertain this weekend.  None, whatsoever!  Have a great day!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...