Sunday, July 23, 2017

Beauty Bar

A beauty regimine is a personal choice, but I am always on the lookout for a new products to try as I mix and match the products I use, not aligning to just one "line" of cosmetics or skin care.  And because I don't go to an office every day, putting on make-up daily is not something I typically do.  But here are some of the product lines I am loving right now.......

Kate Somerville
I have tried some of Kate's products and they generally receive good reviews.  This "2 Minute Facial" would fit in well with my lifestyle. I'd love a facial but where would I find the time?


I have used the Gentle Daily Wash and like it a lot.

Erno Lazlo
I have been a fan of Erno Lazlo for years and know many people who use their line of skin care. The line is not inexpensive but their followers are cult-like and include many famous actresses.

“I owe 50% of my beauty to my mother and the other 50% to Erno Laszlo,” - Audrey Hepburn

Other well-known clientele include Marilyn Monroe, Nicole Kidman, and Jackie Kennedy. You have to "clock" your skin to understand which products you will use. You can do that here.

 NARS
NARS is one of my favorite make-up brands. I love their blush, their lipstick, foundation and eye shadows.
Christian Dior
I'm also a fan of Christian Dior cosmetics, especially their mascara.

Kevin Aucoin
I discovered Kevin Aucoin last year when I was in New York.  I love this line. The masara is wonderful!


Sachajaun Hair Products
This is on my "to try" list.

What's in your beauty bar?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...