Friday, July 21, 2017

Net-a-Porter Sale Dress Picks

You can't go wrong with a great dress, no matter what the occasion.  I love wearing dresses and like finding good quality dresses, on sale, buying styles that will last many years and span multiple seasons.  Net-a-Porter has great sales and right now their clothes are marked way down, some have an extra 20 percent off, so you can buy some top designer names for a reasonable price. Here are some of my picks.....

1) Emilia Wickstead Dress
This brand is frequently worn by The Duchess of Cambridge.  Love the color and the style.  It's 30 percent off.


2) Pucci Dress
I love Pucci prints.  This dress is now 70 percent off.


3) Preen Dress
I adore this dress and wish it was still available in my size.  This could do black tie or cocktails. And it's 70 percent off.


4) Needle and Thread Dress
I also adore this dress.  It's 60 percent off.


5) Cotton Day Dress
This dress is so versatile.  It's 50 percent off.


6) RedValentino Black Dress
I almost pulled the trigger on this dress.  It's a light wool crepe and can go formal or informal and it's an extra 20 percent off the 50 percent off price.


7) Temperley London Dress
This looks like something the Duchess of Cambridge would wear.  


8) Roland Mouret Black Dress
If you have the figure to pull this off, then I say go for it.  Lovely!


9) Roland Mouret Wool Crepe Dress
Another dress that can go anywhere.


10) Oscar de la Renta Dress
I'll swoon over this all day long. Love this dress.  It's Oscar!  


Find a reason to go out and dress up!  Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...