Friday, July 14, 2017

Tennis Chic

The Wimbledon Finals are this weekend and like Wimbledon, tennis chic never goes out of style.

Stan Smith shoes are back in style. Did they ever really go out of style?  I wore these many years ago.  They look great with dresses, shorts, jeans.

This looks so Ralph Lauren. What year is this?  Does it matter?

I'm not sure if this is real or a joke, but it's creative.....

But I love the green and white lattice looks that so reminds me of that Wimbledon aura....



And then there is the Ralph Lauren Wimbledon influence....

Happy Friday. Go Venus and Sam! 

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get this privacy trellis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I purchase a Trellis like the one in picture #6?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...