Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Tuesday Treasure Hunt

August is a great time of year to find bargains galore for house, home and your closet.  Look what I found.....

These Pine Cone Hill Embroidered Sheets are on sale right now at Horchow and who doesn't need to update their linen closet.  And I love the colors!


Want a fun set of flatware for summer dining for $35 for the entire set?  Not kidding.....


Love these velvet slides that you add "pop" to any fall outfit.


Go with everything in your closet bamboo clutch.


More mules for fall.  Aren't these stunning?  I am loving the velvet look that is so "in" for the new season.


I love these silk pants. I have an older pair in green that I wear mostly with black. I am loving the navy ones too! I'd dress these up or down and will look great with a pair of mules or slides.



I have always loved this bar cart that now comes in black.



I can think of a lot of other uses for this adorable towel.  I'd use it as a throw.  

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...