Friday, January 12, 2018

J Crew and J. Drake Collaborations' Horse Print Blouses

I've had my eye on this J Crew blouse, a horse print, one of their collaborations with J. Drake.  The J. Drake pieces I have purchased have all been very good quality. This adorable blouse can be worn so many ways:

- with black jeans and flats for a casual look;
- with white jeans and black Jack Rogers sandals for a summery look;


- with black velvet pants or jeans, black flats and pearls for a more dressed up look;
- with a black pencil skirt, black pumps, statement earrings and an aqua cardigan for an office look.



If you prefer silk, then you might like this one.

This blouse is going to be more difficult to style.  The color is great but it won't work for everyone.  I like this with jeans like in the photo above.  I'd add a smart gold necklace or a short string of pearls.  


I'd consider pairing this blouse with white jeans and brown sandals for a great spring to fall look.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...