Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Vineyard Vines Launches Kentucky Derby Collection for 2018

The Run for the Roses is coming sooner than you think.  I've been watching and waiting for Vineyard Vines to launch their Derby Collection and it's here!  I can't say that I am loving it, but it does give you some options for Derby Party dressing.  This is the cutest dress from the collection. I wish it came in other colors.  But the style is very nice. And I like the length.


Here's the Shep Shirt, again in white (not sure why) but it is still very cute and collectable.


Here's the girls' version if you are small enough to wear the L or XL.


This is my favorite from the collection, this mint julep scarf. They are skimping on the fabric this year - this is cotton, not with some silk or wool like in the past. 

(Scarf)

If you prefer roses, then you'll like this one too!



You can see the collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...